CREATIVE ROOTS is a creative lifestyle online magazine geared towards putting a spotlight on independent and upcoming artists and creators in the U.S and Abroad. It features creators in art, film, photography, spoken word, music and more.
Best Art, Photography, Spoken Word, Fashion Designs, Film, Visual Art, or Song - CREATOR of the Month
1. Anybody can enter the online Creator of the Month competition, as long as submitted content is original and complies with basic copyright rules. You may apply as a solo, duo or group.
2. Must be 100% created by you.
3. In order to enter the “Creator Of The Month” online contest, email us the song (click on the button “Submit” below).
4. Submissions will be posted throughout the month.
Creative Roots Cover of The Month
1. Anybody can enter the Creative Roots Cover of the Month, as long as submitted content is original and complies with basic copyright rules.
2. What you submit must be original work.
3. Make sure to write about yourself and your work being submitted.
4. In order to enter "Creative Roots Cover Of the Month" send us links to your work or website (click on the button “Submit” below).
5. Submissions will be posted on our website and our Instagram page.
CREATIVE FEATURE on Creative Roots
1. Anybody can enter.
2. Artwork, music, dance or video must be original.
3. In order to enter "Creative Feature” online contest, email us and (click on the button “Submit" button below).
4. Your work, song or video will be featured on our website and Instagram page.
This feature is another paid service that we make available for artists and currently for our Chicago, IL [USA] Location. This package is geared towards showcasing the artist/musician/creator in their own light along with an interview which is critical in telling your story as a brand.
Art After Dark production team will come out and shoot a documentary style video that will be compiled into 5-10 mins. along with a full page spread Interview written by our staff writers.
[Includes fully edited 5-10 minute documentary style interview and a written write-up, photograph taken by photographer, and feature on our website and instagram].